Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
Lemon Myrtles’ refreshing effect not only smells clean and beautiful, but also relaxes and uplifts. This essential oil also wards off seasonal threats--perfect for extra protection during flu season.
- Wards off seasonal threats
- Botanical Name: Backhousia citriodora
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: a flowering plant that can reach 6 m (20 ft) in height, but is often smaller; leaves are evergreen broad and glossy, flowers are creamy forming white clusters at the end of branches
- Aroma: Sweet, citrus
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Amyris, Basil, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lime, Neroli, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree
- Main Constituent: citral
- Kid Safe: May be used on children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Uplifting Diffuser Blend
- 2 drop Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 2 drops Chamomile Essential Oil
Drop in diffuser.
- 3 drops Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
- 1 ounce Carrier Oil
Mix well and use as needed.