Coffee Essential Oil
The coffee plant was discovered in Ethiopia in the 11th century and spread through the Arabian peninsula in the mid-14th century. Coffee has white flowers with cherry-like fruit that smells similar to jasmine. Soon after its discovery, coffee was found to have medicinal properties by boiling it in water.
- Warms and invigorates
- Replaces that morning cup of coffee
- Botanical Name: Coffea arabica
- Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Plant Description: Coffee is a tropical evergreen tree native to Ethiopia. The tree has glossy dark-green leaves and small fragrant white flowers with a jasmine-like fragrance. The flowers develop into sweet-tasting purple fruit with two beans inside
- Aroma: Like a fresh brewed pot of coffee
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thick
- Color: Dark brown
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Vanilla oleoresin, Cedarwood Himalayan, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose absolute, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Grapefruit
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More safety info: Storage up to 5 years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Morning Wake Up
- 5 drops Coffee Essential Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 1 personal Inhaler
Add oils to a personal inhaler and inhale as needed.
Or make a stock bottle and add 5-6 drops of this blend to your car diffuser for an uplifting drive.
Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 3 drops of Coffee Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Jojoba Oil
- 1/4 cup of Sweet Almond Oil
Combine ingredients and mix well. Use as a last step in the shower to exfoliate the skin and smooth its appearance. Gently massage 1 tablespoon at a time over the entire body. Rinse and blot skin dry to seal in moisture. Revel in the aroma left on your skin and start your day with a boost.