Bay (Laurel Leaf) Essential Oil
The laurel leaf is known for its symbolism as the victor’s wreath that crowned men in ancient Greece and Rome. This essential oil works great for mental well being as it is an uplifting and energizing oil that can also promote confidence.
- Promotes confidence
- Helps stimulate appetite
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis
- Origin: Crete
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: Bay Laurel is an evergreen tree (from Lauraceae Family) which grows from 10 to 18 meters tall. It takes five years for the tree to mature and produce five kilograms of leaves per season
- Aroma: Sweet herbal aroma when dried, mild floral spicy scent like oregano, strong medicinal scent
- Note: Strong top note
- Consistency: Thin to medium
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Cypress, Fir Needle, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary
- Main Constituents:1,8-cineole, linalool, ester a-terpinyl acetate
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Peace Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 drops Bay (Laurel Leaf) Essential Oil
Drop oils in diffuser. Enjoy immediate peace of mind.
Appetite Stimulating Massage Oil
- 2 drops Bay (Laurel Leaf) Essential Oil
- 2 oz Carrier Oil
Combine Bay (Laurel Leaf) Essential Oil and carrier oil. Massage on stomach area to help with energy and appetite.