Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint was traditionally used to scent bath water and was used to aid digestion. Today it is commonly used as flavoring agent especially in gum and toothpaste, but its essential oil can also help those with queasy stomachs or in need of a focus boost.
- Helps queasy stomach
- Improves concentration
- Eases tension
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves & stems
- Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant growing 30-100 cm tall; square shaped stem; flowers are produced in slender spikes; it's named for it's pointy leaves
- Aroma: Characteristic minty scent sweeter than the minty aroma of peppermint
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Basil, Birch Sweet, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavender and Rosemary
- Main Constituents: L-carvone: 58.94%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Queasy Stomach Massage Oil
- 12 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
- 6 drops Coriander Essential Oil
- 1 ounce Carrier Oil
Mix and apply to the abdomen.
Energizing Bubble Bath
- 4 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
- 1 ounce Bubble Bath
- ½ cup Epsom Salt
Mix ingredients and add to a full bath.