Pine Scotch Essential Oil
Pine scotch is a popular choice in aromatherapy because of its soft scent. Pine scotch supports a healthier respiratory tract, improves circulation, and has a warm and soothing effect.
- Supports healthy respiratory tract
- Warms and soothes
- Helps support circulation
- Brings the scent of Christmas into your home
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles & Twigs
- Plant Description: an evergreen coniferous tree growing to 35 meters in height, it's cones are red at pollination
- Aroma: Woody, evergreen scent similar to natural turpentine
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear - Pale Yellow
- Blends Well With: Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Myrrh, Rosemary, Spikenard and Tea Tree
- Main Constiuents: a-Pinene 34.3%, Limonene 16.6%, β-Pinene 15.2%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to two (2) years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Congestion Relief Blend
- 12 drops Pine Scotch Essential Oil
- 1 oz Carrier Oil
Mix and apply to the chest to ease congested breathing commonly seen in seasonal illness.
Sore Muscle Blend
- 5 drops of Angelica Root Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Marjoram (Sweet) Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Scotch Pine Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 ounce Carrier Oil
Blend essential oil drops into carrier oil and gently roll bottle until well blended. Apply to sore areas as needed.