Mandarin Essential Oil
Botanical records show that Mandarin was cultivated in China as early as the 12th century BC. Mandarin Essential Oil can be used to soothe sore muscles, while its scent also has a relaxing and calming effect.
- Cleans naturally
- Soothes sore muscles
- Botanical name: Citrus deliciosa
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: Mandarin comes from the Rutaceae plant family. The tree can grow up to 5 meters. Its has knotted branches, light colored bark and produces small white flowers
- Aroma: Intense, fresh scent characteristic of sweet oranges
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow orange to dark orange
- Blends Well With: Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 70%; γ-Terpinene: 20%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bedtime Massage Oil/Lotion
- 3 drops Mandarin Essential Oil
- 2 tsp Unscented Lotion or Carrier Oil
Use after your child’s bath or when putting them to bed at night to relax before sleep.
Calming Personal Inhaler
- 5 drops Mandarin Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Add drops to wick of inhaler and inhale as needed.
Soothing & Rejuvenating Lotion
- 2 ounces Shea Butter
- 2 ounces Sunflower Oil
- 12 drops Mandarin Essential Oil
- 4-ounce bottle/jar
Measure ingredients and mix together. Transfer to bottle/jar.