Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lemon Eucalyptus, popular because of its bug and insect repelling properties, is also great at deodorizing spaces while at the same time supporting a healthy respiratory system and providing calm in any environment.
- Deodorizes a room
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Repels insects
- Soothes upset stomach
- Botanical name: Eucalyptus citriodora
- Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
- Plant Description: a tall tree growing to about 35 meters and commonly known as lemon gum tree, has smooth pale bark, its leaves smell strongly of lemon
- Aroma: Camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: eucalyptus, limonene
- Kids Safe: May be used by children 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calm Down Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
Drop essential oils into diffuser.
- 20 drops Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Witch hazel or Distilled Water
- Spray Bottle
Drop lemon eucalyptus into spray bottle, then fill the rest with hazel or water. Spray on surfaces outside to deter bugs and insects.