Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Used for its medicinal and culinary purposes, Juniper Berry offers countless benefits including calming nervous tension, soothing sore muscles and joints, increasing focus, and supporting respiration.
- Calms nervous tension
- Purifies the air
- Relieves sore muscles and joints
- Increases Focus
- Supports respiration
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Origin: Serbia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Berries
- Plant Description: Juniper belongs to the pine family (Cupressaceae), an evergreen. It is commonly found on the mountains of Europe, North America and Southwest Asia. Its tree can grow up to 25 ft. high
- Aroma: Sweet aromatic pine, sweet woody
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Fir Needle, Pink Grapefruit, Laurel Leaf, Blood Orange , Black Pepper, Spearmint
- Main Constituents: α-pinene, sabinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 2 years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1 teaspoon any Carrier Oil
- 15 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 15 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
Mix the essential oils into the carrier oil and stir; add to the Epsom salts and mix thoroughly into the water in the foot basin. After a long day on your feet, this refreshing foot bath will feel amazing!
Ease Away Morning Bath Blend
- 2 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 1 drop Rosemary Essential Oil
- 1 drop Cypress Essential Oil
- 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon Carrier Oil
- 4 ounces Sea Salt
Mix well, add to a full bath, and ease away morning aches and tensions.
Breathe and Be Calm
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 6 drops Cypress Essential Oil
Add to wick of personal inhaler, use as needed.