Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia, one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament of the Bible, is known for its unmistakable aroma, calming properties, and countless health benefits.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes self-esteem
- Stimulates circulation
- Relieves tight muscles
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Cassia is an evergreen tree growing up to 20 m. tall, with thick leathery leaves and white flowers.
- Aroma: Spicy, slightly woody, cinnamon-like scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear – Pale Yellow
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Clove, Coriander Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange Blood, Orange Sweet, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: Cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Very “hot” oil: maximum dilution of 0.05% for topical applications. Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.