Cajeput Essential Oil
Cajeput has been used as a remedy for countless ailments and conditions including the common cold, headaches, toothaches, sore muscles, fever and even skin diseases for many years.
- Improves mood
- Helps with seasonal illnesses
- Minimizes respiratory issues
- Alleviates sore muscles and joints
- Relieves cramping during menstruation
- Botanical name: Melaleuca cajeputi
- Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
- Plant Description: Cajeput is a tree from the Melaleuca family. It has white, spongy, flexible bark that you can easily remove from the trunk. Cajeput trees are evergreens characterized by pointed leaves with red, green or white flowers
- Aroma: Fresh, camphorous, fruity
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Labdanum, Origanum, Rosemary and Thyme
- Main Constituents: Cineole, Terpineol
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Seasonal Illness Diffuser Blend
- 2 drops Cajeput Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops Thyme Essential Oil
Place all oils in diffuser to help you breath easier!
Energizing Roll On
- 5 drops Cajeput Essential Oil
- 2 tsp Carrier Oil
Mix both oils and apply to wrists or back of neck to fight fatigue, energize, and improve your mood!