Peppermint Essential Oil (Supreme)
Peppermint has always been popular as a flavor enhancer in food and drinks. Other than its distinct flavor, it also has a cooling effect and can help relieve head tension and aid in digestion.
- Helps relieve head tension
- Increases focus and energy
- Aids in digestion
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant that grows to be 30–90 cm tall, with smooth stems, square in cross section; leaves are dark green with reddish veins; produces small purple flowers
- Aroma: Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content, minty sweet
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme
- Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 28 - 40%, L-Menthone: 18 - 25%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More safety info: STORAGE LIFE up to four (4) years. Recommended maximum dilution of 5% for topical application
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Head Tension Relief Balm
- ¼ cup Solid Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 12 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Small Glass Jar
Melt coconut oil. Add oils to glass jar and pour melted coconut oil into jar. Store covered in cool place. Apply to back of neck and temples to help relieve head tension.
Morning Wakeup Diffuser Blend
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Place in diffuser and diffuse as directed.
Head Clarity Inhaler
- 15 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Personal Inhaler
Place oil on on wick of inhaler. Use as needed for energy, focus, or upset stomach.
Aching Foot Bath
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 tbsp Jojoba Oil
Combine oils and put into a tub of cool water. Soak feet for 10-15 minutes.