Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander is an herb popular all over Europe and the Middle East, with oil that can be used aromatically or internally to aid in digestion and relaxation. It was also used by ancient Egyptians as an aphrodisiac.
- Stimulates the appetite
- Relieves digestive issues
- Helps elevate mood
- Aids in focus
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Plant Description: The plant is soft and grows up to 20 inches tall, with small umbels of flowers that are white or very pale pink in color
- Aroma: Sweet, herbal
- Note: Top-middle
- Consistency: Medium
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rose, Ylang Ylang
- Main Constituents: borneol, linalool, cineole, cymene, terpineol, dipentene, phellandrene, pinene and terpinolene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tension Relief Bath
- 3 drops Coriander Essential Oil
- 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- ½ cup Epsom Salt
Add this mix to 1 ounce milk or 1 teaspoon carrier oil and run under warm water for a fragrant, relaxing bath.
Immune Support Stock Blend
- 15 drops Coriander Essential Oil
- 12 drops Mandarin Essential Oil
- 12 drops Ravensara Essential Oil
- 15 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
Blend oils to make a stock bottle. Add drops to a cream, oil, bath, candle, or diffuser. Put a drop in your shampoo or add to an unscented liquid soap.