Lime Essential Oil
It is said that the mere inhalation of the beautiful citrus scent of lime can stimulate the sympathetic nervous system and evoke alertness. Massaging the oil can have a relaxing and stress-relieving effect.
- Smells clean
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Origin: Peru
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit peel
- Plant Description: a shrubby tree growing to 5 m with many thorns; its flowers are white with purple edges; its fruit is spherical and yellow when ripe but is picked green commercially
- Aroma: Fresh, citrusy, sweet, slightly tart
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 55.40%, y-terpinene: 16%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Phototoxic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mojito Diffuser Blend
- 4 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 3 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
Place oils in diffuser for a fun summer blend!
Refresh your Bathroom Spray
- 1 ounce water
- 10 drops Lavender
- 5 drops Lime
Spray your shower curtain on your way in and out of the shower for an uplifting aroma.