Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser. It reached the height of its fame when the British Navy used lemon to counteract the effects of scurvy. This citrus fruit is energizing, cooling, and promotes mental clarity.
- Cleans naturally
- Provides mental clarity
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: a small thorny evergreen tree with round yellow fruits
- Aroma: Strong bright lemony scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Coriander, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, , Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 2 years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Bowl of cool water (approximately 2 quarts)
- 5-6 drops Castile Soap
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Soak produce for 20-30 seconds, then rinse. Drain or pat dry.
- ½ cup Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Dish Soap
- 1 tbsp Peroxide
- 8 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Stir well to combine. Use to shine stainless steel sink or remove labels from glass jars.