Fir Needle Essential Oil
Fir needles are believed by some to have the power to purify the air and the soul because of their disinfecting and calming properties. The burning of fir needles after childbirth was a common practice in the past, believed to impart good health for the mother and newborn. The pitch of the tree was also used to treat problems like menstrual irregularities.
- Supports respiration
- Combats seasonal illness and pollen threats
- Fights fatigue
- Botanical Name: Abies sibirica
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles
- Plant Description: Fir trees can be classified as one of the Pinaceae genus family. It can be found mostly in Europe, Asia, and Central and North America. It usually grows on mountain regions. Its leaves are flat and soft and have a needle-like appearance
- Aroma: Sharp crisp, clean scent of fir needles
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Coriander, Copaiba, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Laurel Leaf, Black Pepper, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: Bornyl acetate-34%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 8 drops Fir Needle Essential Oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum Essential Oil
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops Copaiba Essential oil
- 2 ounce Container
- Jojoba carrier oil
Add oils to container, fill with Jojoba Oil, and shake well to mix. Massage into the skin after bath or shower. Use one teaspoon of this blend in a full tub for a relaxing bath.
Anti-Fatigue Personal Inhaler
- 5 drops Fir Needle Essential Oil
- 5 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Add essential oils to the insert in your personal inhaler. Inhale as needed.
- 15 drops Fir Needle Essential Oil
- 20 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 15 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Glass Stock Bottle
Drop essential oils into stock bottle and shake to mix well. Fill a bowl with steamy water. Add to the bowl 1-2 drops of the essential oil mixture. Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel to keep the steam in. Inhale through your nose keeping your eyes closed and breathing deeply for several minutes, or as desired.
- 10 drops Fir Needle Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- Distilled Water or Vodka
- 2 ounce Spray Bottle
Add oils to spray bottle and fill rest of way with water/Vodka.
Shake well before each use; mist into the air as desired.