Amyris Essential Oil
The locals call it 'candlewood' because of its high oil content making it burn like a candle. Because of this, Amyris is used as a torch by fishermen and traders. It also makes excellent furniture wood. Amyris Essential Oil not only caters to those who are anxious and agitated, but it also helps those who have skin problems.
- Relaxes, calms
- Helps to deal with loss
- Deters bugs
- Improves texture of aging skin (fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dry skin)
- Diffuse equal parts Amyris and Vetiver to help with sleep.
- Dilute in a 10 ml roller bottle (5 drops Amyris, fill with Jojoba Oil) for emotional support.
- Botanical Name: Amyris balsamifera
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Wood & branches
- Plant Description: Amyris trees are bushy and grow wild in Haiti, but this plant can be found all over the world
- Aroma: mild, woody, sweet vanilla-like, balsamic aroma
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Moderately viscous
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Cypress, Lemon, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Himalayan, Citronella, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Valerianol 25.31%; beta-Eudesmol 15.56%; Elemol 9.11%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Safe, Non-toxic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.